Corruption Prevention Course for Managers – Sydney University’s Centre for Continuing Education
Corruption Prevention Course for mangers, to be held 22 July and 11 October, 2016 – $450 (GST Free) – For more information click here
Taught by Integritas360 Chief Executive, Jeremy Sandbrook, this one day workshop aims to raise participant’s awareness of the issue of corruption and corruption risk, and equip them with a basic knowledge of the principles of corruption prevention, and the practical steps that can be taken to protect their organisation.
Learning outcomes: Upon successful completion of this corruption prevention course participants will be able to:
- Define corruption and determine the types of conduct that may constitute corrupt behaviour.
- Identify when a conflict of interest is present and how to manage it.
- Understand the various factors that allow, encourage or cause corrupt behaviour.
- Recognise the warning signs and red-flags that signal the presence of potential corruption.
- Discuss the principles of corruption prevention, and their role in it.
- Identify specific steps that can be taken within their organisation to better manage corruption risk.
Who should attend: While targeting managers and supervisors from all sectors, this corruption prevention course is relevant to anyone interested in the topic of corruption and corruption-prevention, and are are seeking a better understanding of the dynamics behind it and how to prevent it. There are no pre-requisite knowledge or skills for attendance, with course work designed to include practical work examples and relevant case studies
To register click here