Anti-Corruption, corruption prevention, and AML/CTF framework assignments carried out by Integritas360 include:
Corruption Risk Assessment / Diagnostic – February 2017
Facilitation of the development of a high-level corruption risk assessment / diagnostic for Save The Children Australia Pacific Country Offices, focusing on Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
Probity and Corruption Prevention Framework – June 2016
The design and development of a Probity and Corruption Prevention Framework for the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) to help prevent, control and address possible wrongdoing within the agency. The assignment included:
- Undertaking a comparative analysis and benchmarking against other like organisations
- Reviewing existing OEH relevant policies/controls
- Analysing of existing data to identify trends/hotspots and priorities
- Interviewing stakeholders to identify risk areas, capability requirements, system gaps and weaknesses
- Undertaking a probity and corruption prevention risk workshop
- Developing a probity and corruption prevention framework that provides a best practice model to effectively manage the organisation’s probity investigation and corruption prevention responsibilities.
- Providing recommendations to address gaps and identify ways the agency can more effectively manage cases of serious misconduct and mitigate probity and corruption risks.
OEH also provides services and other support to the following portfolio partners:
Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) Framework – March 2016
Design and development of Islamic Relief Australia’s Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) Framework, including all associated AML/CTF policies and guidelines.
The aim of assignment was not only to ensure that they complied with Australian AML/CTF requirements, but where in line with world’s best practice.
Anti-Corruption Self-Assessment Checklist – February 2015
The largest child-based welfare organisation in the world, SOS Children’s Villages International commissioned Integritas360 to design an Anti-Corruption Self-Assessment Checklist package for use by their operations in over 132 countries and territories.
Made up of a number of interrelated tools, the checklist was designed to help member organisations assess their own (or their partner’s) overall corruption-risk profile by:
- Measuring its overall level of corruption-risk;
- Assessing the level and health of key fraud prevention processes that should be in place; and
- Providing a set of Red Flags that could be used to help alert the organisation to the presence of increased corruption-risk levels.